All 34 art Reviews

Young orc Young orc

Good but.

Those eyebrows are far too human.

Tatsukamba responds:

yeah, you're right i'll try to make better drawings, thanks for your comment ;).

mask mask

One thing:

The angle of the nose seems really off, but it might just be from the imbalance that the mask causes.

Otherwise, very nice.

Sweatman Sweatman

Yes Yes Yes!

All of the wins to you, sir.

Wacky Wombat Combat Wacky Wombat Combat

Bad

Not very good. Try improving at everything.

Comfort Comfort

Oh dear god

Okay, imagine a hand. Fine, right? Now imagine it off of a person. Less fine. The principle applies here. Without the rest of the body, these are some fucked up pastries. Repulsively well done, though.

Kalapusa responds:

Thanks! I get what you mean. I made potted green thumbs a while back and the results disturbed even me, so yeah, I get ya.

American Pie American Pie

One thing

The right nipple, man, there is a blue stripe that just ruins it. Otherwise, pretty awesome.

Old Fagtank Old Fagtank

Uhhh

This is weird. It makes me feel weird. I like everything but the fagtankman

red baron red baron

Holy Eff

Jesus butts, man, this is like THE thing. Color's fantastic, shading, lines, everything! Man, I'd trade a piece of my liver for a print of this.

dommi-fresh responds:

mmmmmm tasty tasty liver!

Mustang Chase Mustang Chase

Solid

A few things: The shading makes some surfaces look a bit lumpy. Also, it doesn't really give the impression of motion, you know? It would probably be hard with a still frame like this, when you don't have soft stuff to wave around in the wind, but it just looks very static.

Randy-355 responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism libarian, I'll keep that in mind.

pink pink

Sort of cute.

I think it would look a lot better if it was not so large, cause it looks like you are trying to do a sort of 8-bit type thing, and they generally don't look good blown up like this.